Monday, July 31, 2006

Herbal Homecoming

I'm very excited to be at the Herbal Homecoming on Saturday August 5th. It will be held at the Dandelion Communitea Cafe. This is their new home for Herbal studies. I will be demonstrating herbal incense. I make incense by grounding up herbs and using a tree resin for the combustible agent. There are no chemicals involved. I then make it portable by putting it in capsules. Please check out my website if you want to see what they look like. This will give me a great opportunity to market my incense. I am very interested in taking some of the courses that Florida School of Herb Studies offers, it will help increase my knowledge of herbs and perhaps I'll venture into making my own oils someday. Hope you get a chance to check out the Dandelion Cafe and the School.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll definitely be there. :)


The Masked Blogger
http://www.themaskedblogger.com

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home