Friday, March 17, 2006

Scotland

Well it's about 7 weeks till we leave for Scotland. I can't wait. I have done a lot of research but know once I am over there I'll be lost in another world. I hope to write once a week on my blog, but it seems as if time always gets away from me. I also know once I step foot in Scotland it will be like time just stopped. On my last several trips to Ireland that is they way I felt. It was so peaceful and no one was in a hurry... well maybe the American tourist were.

I want my life to be unhurried. After all why rush? Everything will still be there when I get there.

I guess I'm thinking about when I drive to work in the morning. Why would anyone in their right mind be in a hurry to get to work? I'll get there when I get there. If I left in plenty of time I have no worries. I can't stand people who much ride my tail all the way on the 417 even when I'm going at least the speed limit if not a bit more. Their crazy.......

It's the same on the way home. Don't get me wrong I would love to be home in a hurry, but why try to kill myself on the way there????

People get a grip...... you don't need to ride someone's butt to get where you want to go.

ahhh.. I can't wait to get to Scotland where things will be a little slower.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to Scotland too? Wow!! Maybe we'll see each other.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home