Monday, January 23, 2006

It was a very busy weekend. Sometimes I just wonder when I will ever have a quiet moment to just sit and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Sunday I was again at the Eola Market, I'll be there every Sunday till Memorial Day. I'm thinking of adding a banner sign to my both to attract more attention. Sales were a bit slow this week, but I guess I can't always have a big day. The candles are selling and so is the incense. I hope to add more incense in a few months. This summer I will spend making new candles and trying out new designs for candles. Jeff is still working on the website and hope to have it up by this weekend.

I am going to try and post a few pictures of my both for any who care to take a peak.

That's all for now, have to go read up more on Scotland... I just can't wait for vacation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eola Market is a lot of fun and there are some great bargains there, especially those marvelous candles you create.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home