Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's been a while


Well it's been a few months. A few very busy months. We took off for a much needed vacation to Scotland. The place was like heaven to me. We stayed in a castle.. ok.. so it was a castle to me, Gallanach Estates is where we stayed. Please check out their website and see how beautiful it all was. I'll try to upload a few pictures.

I love the quiet setting with the beautiful mountains in the back and the ocean inlet in front. It felt like another world. A world of long ago where things were at a slower pace. We will be going back some time. I would love for my children to visit. The city of Oban was so perfect, just what you would be looking for in a small town.

The sun didn't set until 10pm at night and it was up early in the morning before 6am. We saw many wonderful places, but I think best of all was spending time with my family.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It WAS a wonderful time!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home