Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I finally found someone

March 30th will be my 9th anniversary.

I dreamed of him.. Always knew he was out there somewhere. I can't believe the difference in my life. I have never been so happy before. Don't get me wrong we have our problems, but they seem to slip away when he holds me tight. I feel safe with him. Like one of my favorite songs, he is the sun in my darkness. He gives me all the love I could ever ask for, he encourages me to try new things to go beyond my world. He gives me the courage to go out in the world and sell my candles, to try and make new things.

Yet he understands that at times I live in my own world, and he doesn't laugh at my ideas. I truly think I can do anything with Jeff by my side.

So sweetheart happy anniversary... May you know how much I love you and how much you have brought to my life.

I feel alive with you. My life started the day you said "I love you".

1 Comments:

Blogger Zee said...

Blessings to you both. And happy anniversary, even though it's a bit late. :)

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home