Monday, July 24, 2006

France

Well I'm starting to plan my vacation for next year. We are heading off to France. One week in Paris and one week in the Loire Valley. I am doing a lot of research. I found an apartment in Pairs which is a lot cheaper than a hotel room. I am still suprise by how expensive this trip is going to be. It will be worth it. This time my Dad is not going as he is heading off to Alaska instead. Mom is going and I am planning lots of trips to gardens. I'll post later where we are going to stay in the Loire Valley. I found a little cottage that looks so cool.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should be an excellent adventure!!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I wish you well. Have a wonderful trip, I won't leave until you get back.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home